Friday, December 17, 2010

Success!

Well, the pictures thing isn't happening until tomorrow. The party was a ridiculous SUCCESS as we had about four times more people over and crafting as any other meeting this year. I tried to work on the hat pompom during it, but gave up as I need to find an exacto knife and some cardboard first. Luckily, I have a couple weeks to finish that.

HOWEVER, I did finish one of my bookmarks tonight! There will be pictures later, but the super fancy "I'm sorry, that's classified" bookmark I made for my boss is finally done! I started making it for her birthday, but I ran out of time (instead she got banana bread). I broke this bad boy out last night and at work today and just managed to finish it! Technically I need to wash it and iron it so the interfacing adhere's, but I'm handing it over tomorrow so I'm not too worried.

And I'm going to start counting cooking as crafting, which means I was extra industrious today as I made macaroons for my fellow office slaves. And as I have to get up for that in about 5.5 hours, I should probably stop typing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment