Saturday, December 11, 2010

I am not dead

Just a little worn out. But finals are over, essays are turned in, and now it is time to get my holiday craft on. Since my last update I have been knitting, beading and making extravagant paper snowflakes, all of which I will post pictures of in due time.

PROJECT STATUS TIME!
-Hat: I am ONE INCH away from victory. I want to get this bad boy done by tomorrow!
-Bracelets: The only reason these have taken so long is that I kept forgetting to go to Walmart. Well, I went on Tuesday and today I made four fabulous friendship bracelets with elastic, letter beads and, of course, loooove. I have to trim the elastic and then come to terms with not being able to make the ends disappear, but thats about it! They are pretty much present ready.
-Everything else: That is what winter break is for

No comments:

Post a Comment