Friday, February 25, 2011

b-a-n-a-n-a-s

So basically, this month has been BANANAS in terms of shit I have had to do. HOWEVER, there is an end in sight. Namely, this weekend. After this weekend, a bulk of my volunteer commitments will be over, and I will get to sleep and craft and have a life. Or thats the theory, at least.

Things that I have managed to do/Need to post photos of:
-Positive/Negative portrait
(technically for my drawing class, which has basically taught me that I need to practice practice practice)
-Gator claws!
(stolen from the yarn bombing book. originally sized to the parking meters downtown but we all know how that turned out)
-Baking: Vegan cowboy cookies and dairy-tastic danish wedding cookies
(all of it! all of the baking!)
-the "Envy" cowl
(sewed on the buttons LIKE A BOSS)
-Scarf from hell
-Chekov bookmark

In other news, I have found an internship at Hatch that I want with all my heart. It involves old school typography and metal presses and it sounds amazing. I'm about 90% sure it won't work with my schedule, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment